As the marketing lead on The X-Files: Deep State mobile game, I planned and organized an exhibition booth and pre-party event with the 'X-Fest: Celebrating 25 Years of the X-Files' convention held in Utica, IL. I travelled with the game's team to the event and assisted with the event set-up, promotion and celebrity guest events.
- Planned and organized the logistics and team travel to / from the event
- Managed the exhibition booth and photo wall design and layout
- Dressed up in an alien costume for photo ops
- Organized and hosted a Pre-Party mixer with game demo stations and trivia competition
- Participated in a Q&A panel to discuss the game and promote it’s release
- Created a custom Snapchap Geo-Filter for the event