I founded RAD New Media as a startup in 2013 to facilitate the exploration of 3D printing with the acquisition of a MakerBot 3D Printer and a NextEngine 3D Scanner.
- Created 3D models for jewlery and brooch prototypes based on illustrations by the Ashoona family studio.
- Created 3D monocols and mustache props for Movember Yellowknife, raising awareness and funds in the fight against Prostate Cancer
- Curated and managed 2 group art exhibitions, “New Minds, New Media” and “Plastic People” held at the Gallery on 47th in Yellowknife
- Public demonstrations of 3D printing at the The Prince of Wales Northern Heritage Museum in Yellowknife.
- Creation of the YKredit, local trade currency experiment